Monday, August 11, 2008

Dudecast - Alpha

Hey y'all. In this inaugural audiocast we touch briefly on a few different topics. Mainstream rhythm games have made way for enthusiast third-party products, which some of us are more than happy to spend (read: waste) money on. Continuing on the video game train Soul Calibur 4 is out this week, and they really want your money. In an effort to better serve you, the public, we embark on a taste test adventure which ultimately leads to disappointment.

Left-click to listen. Right-click to download.


6 comments:

dudecastadmin said...

currently there is only an .mp3 download available, which can stream if opened in a window or can be downloaded directly. in the future we hope to add a link for iTunes subscribing, and a flash .mp3 player so you don't have to leave the site to stream the podcast.

love,
the dudes

Jess Tyson said...

Very Funny. Brings me back to highschool! Miss you guys.
JTY

Skarg said...

lol that made my day,
I'm looking forward to more.
I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

F***ing amazing! Keep'em coming! I loved it and laughed my ass off when Evan told the gross old-lady story about vomiting and Mike laughing in the background! The name "Dudecast" is perfect and I cant wait till we see video! My hats are off to both of you dudes(in Evan-voice {because I can do it}) and hope to hear much more in the future!

P.S. Mike/Ash...I want thy bottle in which thee drank from!

THP said...

It's cool that you guys are putting your talented humor to use.

-Taylor

THP said...

oh yeah PS
I like how Mike sounds like Jerry Seinfeld when he starts laughin' hard and tries to speak.

Ya know ya do mike